Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A Sad State of Affairs


The sports world is reminding me of a radio show I'm listening to about the Seige of Leiden in 1574. It was a place where all food and hope are gone.

Dateline Cleveland! The Cavs are all but eliminating dashing the hopes of the good people of C Town and destoying my perfect record at Fearless Predictions.

Dateline Los Angeles! The Mets woes continue as John Maine, who is also on my fantasy team, gives up three homers on three pitches.

Dateline New York! The Yankees continue their winning ways with their seventh win in a row.

Dateline WhatIfSports! My team is 12-16 and 6 games out of first place.

Dateline: My Living Room! My NCAA team's hopes of an undefeated season was dashed by the Florida Gators.

At least my NASCAR team is in fourth place whch is impressive since never watch the sport I can barely drive a car.

No comments: