Monday, August 20, 2007

Sorry…

…for the lack of recent posts. I've been working on a secret second blog about detective fiction (it's nothing I couldn't handle with posts here but I like saying," I have two blogs." Uh-oh.) and an especially large post inspired by Gwen's Fantastic Four obsession. I'm pushing to finish my book tonight so I can do an Everything I Consume. I'm all about the fans! I won't get all Mick Taylor on you

This weekend was excellent. I was exhausted Saturday but we stuck the kids in the car and they were asleep before we hit the Triborough. It seems the only time The Wife and I can talk is in cars, which is rough because we have to rent them. My aunt threw a barbaques and lured the family over to meet Owen. It was a blast with good food, other people to hold Owen, play with Gwen and I got to talk Fantasy Football and Football video games with my cousin Bret (with 1 T). I discovered my cousins are all huge fans of Flight of the Conchords, which was kind of a weird revelation.

Oh, and last night's Entourage was amazing.

No comments: