Thursday, August 16, 2007

Everything I Consume: New York Deli Kettle Cooked Jalapeño Potato Chips


These are my favorite potato chips. They have an exquisite heat that slowly soaks through my pores in a pure head rush and rosacea triggering aftertaste. I think what makes them so great is that I usually buy them in a small 50 cent 1.5 ounce bag. A smaller bag would be disappointing and a larger bag would be too much.

Sorry, fans. I was hoping to have something better for EIC but I haven't finished a book in a while and I wasn't really into writing about Knocked Up.

3 comments:

Brett said...

Yeah, I should probably quit them.

Anonymous said...

But was knocked up funny? They called it the comedy of the year, don't leave me hanging like this.

Walt

Brett said...

It was funny but it was no 40-Year old Virgin. It's always good to see the entire cast of Freaks & Geeks.