Thursday, August 23, 2007

Everything I Consume: Lo-Carb Monster Energy Drink (Blue Can)


So, I'm walking back from buying my lunch salad when a black pick-up truck parks next to me, two guys turn up the stereo, get out and start shouting "Free Monster!, Free Energy Drink!" and start handing out drink cans. Naturally, I jump in front of a woman and take one. I don't really like energy drinks and have never heard of Monster but it's free, it has to be good!

But that's not the weird part.

Back in my bulding I get in with two guys and one asks if I've like Monster and when I say I've never tried it says , "You should try the coffee Monster, it's a lot better." And the other guy says, "The green is the best, the blue is disgusting."

Anyway this stuff tastes like a mix of Red Bull and bubble gum. I'll let you know if I unleash the beast.

No comments: