Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More Brushing with Greatness

Got an e-mail from my man, Ken Rudin, the Political Junkie himself today. I don't mean to blow my own horn but I called this in July.

Hi Brett,

Wow, this email was more prophetic than anyone could have imagined back
in July. I'm so sorry I never ran it!

Best,

Ken Rudin

-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Sonnenschein
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 3:58 PM
To: PoliticalJunkie
Subject: Super Duper Tuesday

Ken,

Everyone is talking about the Super Duper Tuesday primary as deciding
the nominations in 2008 but what are the odds that it doesn't? Without a
frontrunner with inevitability isn't there are good chance the vote will
be split? In my view most people in later primaries fall behind the
leader rather than voting for the person whose views the most agree
with.

I think it's more likely that Rudy, Romney, Thompson and McCain all win
primaries than one candidate wins most of them. And what if Clinton and
Obama split the Democratic primaries down the middle that day? Do you
think it could happen and if there's no clear front runner and most of
the delegates have been decided what happens next?

Brett Sonnenschein,
Brooklyn, NY

P.S. Next to bagel day at my office "It's All Politics" is the highlight
of my Friday.

No comments: